Skip to main content

Thanks for reading.

Have you ever imagined that the most possible worst thing could ever happen to you? Someone like me with an overactive imagination or so I am told can sometimes look into the future and see what possibilities lie before me. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that sometimes people and things seem to come against you. I am not the only victim in the world but to consider myself to be a victim would be self-defeating in the first place so I'll say I'm not the only casualty that there is. Have you ever met someone without a voice well as I am writing this blog right now I'm using my voice on my computer to type out the words that you are reading right now. There are some things that are hard to understand and there some things that are easy to understand but in order to understand them you need to have information. Information is what makes us choose the right and Shun the wrong but if someone is withholding information from us we don't have the proper information to make a right decision. So that's a call for help I'm calling upon my friends and my family to show me the things that I do not see clearly.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in this universe and it's not that I am depressed about that it's that I sometimes feel that people are not telling me the whole story. I would say that I'm a happy person and I have no thoughts of causing myself to feel any kind of self harm but the problem lies that other people don't see me as a happy person sometimes and maybe that's just my interpretation but that's just how I feel.  I have family members on my mom side who might can relate to more better. I am currently trying to figure out whether or not my parents are planning to move to Laredo Texas to live with my uncle this is something that I've been trying to figure out for sometime now and feel like I've been left in the dark. Somehow I've become the enemy or the black sheep in my family possibly because I'm very vocal about my Christian beliefs. I try not to impose my beliefs on other people however if someone is interested in what I believe or if I feel the need to tell someone or to share my faith I will do so. This is why I feel as though I am the only person in my family who is not connected with the other people (relatives) around me.

The only time that I've been in trouble with the law was back in 1999 when I told my brother something that I shouldn't of told him and then realize that only my words were enough to cause him to press charges against me. I don't think I would've done the same thing my brother did however I did forgive him and I do believe he might have been justified in pressing charges against me however false the claims were. Ever since I was diagnosed with a mental illness I've been experiencing severe persecution from those who don't understand what I've been going through. Something that has been a great encouragement has been the ability to start going back to church this is been a foundation stone in my recovery process. Whether or not it is true that my family is planning to relocate and me with them if that's the case I still want to be able to go to church and have an active social life wherever my family relocates.  I think my aunts and uncles in the states specifically in Chicago are more concerned about what's going on in our family. Things seem to be hush-hush and if I even knew what was going on I would share with my aunt and my uncle Sam and Kathy in Chicago Illinois.

But since there is somewhat of a veil of silence within my own family I have to rely on those who may know what my parents might be planning for the future. I'm going to post this blog on Facebook and I'm also going to post this on Google plus I know this is a shot in the dark and those of you who are on my Facebook page are probably just as unaware of what I'm talking about is I am so at least this will bring something to light and if any good comes out of this blog it will be that I've expressed my feelings in a clear and precise way and feel comfortable doing so. Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Bible Verses on Money.

  Bible verses about money. I bet you didn’t think the bible said that? Proverbs 23:5 When you glance at wealth, it disappears, for it makes wings for itself and flies like an eagle to the sky.  1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs. Proverbs 13:11 Wealth quickly gained is quickly wasted — easy come, easy go! But if you gradually gain wealth, you will watch it grow. Psalm 62:10 Don’t make your living by extortion or put your hope in stealing. And if your wealth increases, don’t make it the centre of your life. Luke 6:38 “Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” Ecclesiastes 11:1 Cast your bread upon the waters, for after many days you will find it again. Malachi 3:10 Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that

How Believing in God Changes Your Perspective on Time.

  When you have an awareness of the Divine your perspective on time changes. Uncertainty can be the cause of a lack of belief in God. In generations past our culture has had more of an awareness of God and lived with more certainty. The bible is not just a story book for the present moment, it contains the past, the present, and the future in it. The Holy Spirit can give us a perspective that holds the past, the present, and the future, and allows us to see God’s whole picture, despite what we may be feeling or experiencing around us or in our lives.   Trials and persecution can make it difficult to see the whole picture, but I believe that it’s a gift of God to live with this perspective. Unbelief can hinder us from “seeing it all” and insecurities and weaknesses can also disable us from living with this certainty. Also the fear of death, or impending doom, can erase God’s perspective of the future, because our minds get clouded with fear, and we are not able to perceive reality prope

Why has the church lost its capacity and power?

  The church has modernized itself and in the process has lost something very valuable. It has lost its capacity to be personable. The way we reach lost souls is by seeing them, by getting to know them, and by recognizing them, but people are getting lost in the church. The church has become a busy place and is also becoming a less holy place. To make disciples we have to get to know people, and technology in the church is depersonalizing souls, and depersonalizing God for them. Faith becomes a marketable commodity, whereas in the past, churches and their leaders nourished and valued personal faith. While faith is still valued, it’s becoming something that is marketable, which reminds me of the story of Jesus in the temple turning over tables (Matthew 21:12-17). The problem isn’t that the church doesn’t work or doesn’t want to share the gospel, it could be how we are doing it. The church is currently being run like a business, and each Christian metaphorically speaking has a profit val