Skip to main content

Democratic disciphering and Constitution Crisis.

I'm not a gentleman nor a scholar, and I have to give credit where credit is due and that would be to nobody. I understand that the USA is in a constitutional crisis and more than that there is a tremendous amount of let down where one democratic party seems to have all the answers, and one republican party is running on a dime and a dream. I don't pretend to understand all of the financial problems that this country is facing, so I believe I stand in good company with a man who happens to be a Governor, oh and a Mormon. If looks could kill I'd give the job to Mitt Romney, but the question that seems to be plaguing a confused public is can we live without Big Bird? I have some money saved up, maybe I can donate a couple hundred dollars to American PBS and start a big bird come back after Romney wins the election and cuts Sesame Street. I think we have more to reflect on.

First lets ask a very simple question, who is eligible for the president of the United States? Too hard a question for this moment. Next question, is it really realistic that they can get out of debt, given the very limited capacity of the human mind to comprehend trillions of dollars? Can we comprehend now the mess that the world economy is in right now and do we have the guts to ad mitt to one another that we don't have the solution to the problem? I give you a parable:

There once was a giant ogar named Ralph who owed me ten million dollars. Ralph became the president of my corporation and made enough money to pay me back. Every day and night I would go to Ralph and ask him for my money back. He would just smile and give me a tuna fish sandwich. Ralph new I was not fed properly so he knew he could tempt me with food other than money. Every time I would give in to Ralph he would change the tuna fish to salmon. I hate salmon, so one day I refused to take the food from Ralph and demanded my money. One day Ralph actually gave me back all my money but I was so taken aback by this that I refused to take it and accepted the tuna fish instead, moral..Don't lend money to anyone who's name begins with R.

Good luck United States.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Christian Marriage. (Short)

On Christian Marriage. (Short) The modern co-habitation crisis has produced a lot of single moms and dads, and has fractured "family units" allowing other family members and relatives to take a bigger role in these "Separated families." There isn't a "one cause" why families have separated or divorced, it is a complicated issue, sometimes resulting in very hard emotions for Society to process. Things like the "millennial sexual revolution" have contributed to the widespread "non-committal" attitude, which in turn has given the traditional marriage the "black eye" it currently has and has turned many Christian men away from seeking a life partner. The more society devalues "traditional marriage" the more co-habitation you will see in all the other generations as well as the Millennials. This is Mike.

Why Christians must show Mutual Concern for One another.

  Look and see, there is no one at my right hand; no one is concerned for me. I have no refuge; no one cares for my life. Psalm 142:4. Christians in the church should have mutual concern for one another, this is what it means to be part of the body of Christ, 1 Corinthians 12:25. It’s takes good pastoral leadership to foster this sense of concern, and where it is missing, individuals who are suffering in the church are overlooked and not supported. Every believer needs support and encouragement, but when this is missing, the church divides and loses it power and testimony. Christians live like the world, and become vulnerable to Satan’s attacks when nobody is supporting them outside the church. I used to belong to an evangelical church which had great leadership, and something called small groups. This church felt like a family and I had people who shared my Christian walk with me when I was not in the church building. I have been attending a different denomination that doesn’t hav...

Ontarian's to possibly extend Daylight Savings time till next Spring.

Ontarian's to possibly extend Daylight Savings time till next Spring. Regardless as to why we started this time change, it has been in effect many years before I was born, or my Parents were born. I understand that some people can benefit with the extra sunlight in the winter time, but I want to give you a definition of our circadian rhythm as humans. circadian rhythm (/sɜːrˈkeɪdiən/) is any biological process that displays an endogenous, entrainable oscillation of about 24 hours. These 24-hour rhythms are driven by a circadian clock, and they have been widely observed in plants, animals, fungi, and cyanobacteria. In other words, our bodies are biological clocks that operate within the realm of time, and time is measured by how much daylight is in a day. Our bodies adjust to time, but it takes time and a steady exposure to sunlight during the day to set our internal clocks. When we experience time changes, our bodies change along with the 24 hour day cycle. When we over-extend ...