Skip to main content

The second Holocaust.

If one would fail to remember the catastrophe that took place in Germany and the unequated sin of a nation, they would not go to bed with the president of any nation who has shown outward points of ant-semitism. For any Jew to support a liberal president of any nation would be wrong. I believe in freedom of religion but I do not believe in freedom of politics, where the rule of law is the pocket book. The world is free falling into an enormous economic decline and the worlds media is deceiving us. The world is in recession and here is the proof, http://recessionalert.com/world-recession-update-may-2013/ whether or not you click on this Link is your choice, but please stop letting the media trick you that our economy is fine and that it is getting better, it is not. And if you would listen to the right voices, which I hope you are doing now, you would see what I m seeing right now.

This blog was short, but I hope you got the message, this is Mike.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Christian Marriage. (Short)

On Christian Marriage. (Short) The modern co-habitation crisis has produced a lot of single moms and dads, and has fractured "family units" allowing other family members and relatives to take a bigger role in these "Separated families." There isn't a "one cause" why families have separated or divorced, it is a complicated issue, sometimes resulting in very hard emotions for Society to process. Things like the "millennial sexual revolution" have contributed to the widespread "non-committal" attitude, which in turn has given the traditional marriage the "black eye" it currently has and has turned many Christian men away from seeking a life partner. The more society devalues "traditional marriage" the more co-habitation you will see in all the other generations as well as the Millennials. This is Mike.

Why Christians must show Mutual Concern for One another.

  Look and see, there is no one at my right hand; no one is concerned for me. I have no refuge; no one cares for my life. Psalm 142:4. Christians in the church should have mutual concern for one another, this is what it means to be part of the body of Christ, 1 Corinthians 12:25. It’s takes good pastoral leadership to foster this sense of concern, and where it is missing, individuals who are suffering in the church are overlooked and not supported. Every believer needs support and encouragement, but when this is missing, the church divides and loses it power and testimony. Christians live like the world, and become vulnerable to Satan’s attacks when nobody is supporting them outside the church. I used to belong to an evangelical church which had great leadership, and something called small groups. This church felt like a family and I had people who shared my Christian walk with me when I was not in the church building. I have been attending a different denomination that doesn’t hav...

Ontarian's to possibly extend Daylight Savings time till next Spring.

Ontarian's to possibly extend Daylight Savings time till next Spring. Regardless as to why we started this time change, it has been in effect many years before I was born, or my Parents were born. I understand that some people can benefit with the extra sunlight in the winter time, but I want to give you a definition of our circadian rhythm as humans. circadian rhythm (/sɜːrˈkeɪdiən/) is any biological process that displays an endogenous, entrainable oscillation of about 24 hours. These 24-hour rhythms are driven by a circadian clock, and they have been widely observed in plants, animals, fungi, and cyanobacteria. In other words, our bodies are biological clocks that operate within the realm of time, and time is measured by how much daylight is in a day. Our bodies adjust to time, but it takes time and a steady exposure to sunlight during the day to set our internal clocks. When we experience time changes, our bodies change along with the 24 hour day cycle. When we over-extend ...