Skip to main content

Caught off Gaurd.

If you have been driving today, you may have noticed hat the roads are very dangerous. You may be living in another country where the roads are fine, but here the stress level is very high as we travel to and from work etc. And my recommendation to you is if you can take public transportation do so. When we are caught off guard, our defences come down an we are more susceptible to accidents. I have been living in a somewhat of a bubble, in my nice cosy home for many years and have not been able to drive due to lack of concentration. It's not that I can't drive, I just don't want too, besides my license expired years ago and I would have to take the test over again if I did.

Yes I do miss driving, I miss allot of things, but I am convinced that even if I had these things I would have to learn how to be content with them, as I have grown content without them. I give my 10% and I believe we can do allot more with faith than without it. I have grown accustomed to my condition and I am also convince that at this very moment that the rest of my day, will b filled with joy. It is his promise. I am nothing without God, and I would cease to exist this very second if he were not sustaining me.

I have grown fond of saying, let me die so that He might live through me. Let the little me grow very small, and let your presence take control even now. I pray this for you.

In Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Christian Marriage. (Short)

On Christian Marriage. (Short) The modern co-habitation crisis has produced a lot of single moms and dads, and has fractured "family units" allowing other family members and relatives to take a bigger role in these "Separated families." There isn't a "one cause" why families have separated or divorced, it is a complicated issue, sometimes resulting in very hard emotions for Society to process. Things like the "millennial sexual revolution" have contributed to the widespread "non-committal" attitude, which in turn has given the traditional marriage the "black eye" it currently has and has turned many Christian men away from seeking a life partner. The more society devalues "traditional marriage" the more co-habitation you will see in all the other generations as well as the Millennials. This is Mike.

Why Christians must show Mutual Concern for One another.

  Look and see, there is no one at my right hand; no one is concerned for me. I have no refuge; no one cares for my life. Psalm 142:4. Christians in the church should have mutual concern for one another, this is what it means to be part of the body of Christ, 1 Corinthians 12:25. It’s takes good pastoral leadership to foster this sense of concern, and where it is missing, individuals who are suffering in the church are overlooked and not supported. Every believer needs support and encouragement, but when this is missing, the church divides and loses it power and testimony. Christians live like the world, and become vulnerable to Satan’s attacks when nobody is supporting them outside the church. I used to belong to an evangelical church which had great leadership, and something called small groups. This church felt like a family and I had people who shared my Christian walk with me when I was not in the church building. I have been attending a different denomination that doesn’t hav...

The Parable of the Ten Virgins.

 Matthew 25:1-13 I have discovered a remarkable interpretation of this parable that I would like to share with you. The story in the Bible goes like this:    “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.   2  Five of them were foolish and five were wise.   3  The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them.   4  The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps.   5  The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep. 6  “At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’ 7  “Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps.   8  The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’ 9  “‘No,’ they replied, ‘there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy som...