Skip to main content

Foo on you!

I promised myself I wouldn't do this but my conscience cannot rest unless I say a few things. How you read this makes a huge difference, and if you read this and go away thinking absolutely nothing then this has been in vain.

When I promised I wouldn't do this it is not because I am fearful of talking about things that I feel are unjust, nor am I taking the stance of an innocent victim, but it pushes me on to discuss the pride and the jealousy that once didn't exist around me and the state of unborn desires as the world get older people are changing. I should be free to say anything I want on this blog, but that has become the problem I am dealing with right now.

My dad last night wanted to know if I wanted to go out to karaoke with him, and to be honest I thought it would be a good idea, but I just couldn't go. While I lie here on my bed writing to you, what I am thinking about is how much truth and the opposite are being hidden and disclosed openly to us and the outcome of all of us appearing to be right, when none of us has ever really experienced it.

Open and direct communication is only right when we have all the truth, and none of us have all the truth all the time. I think there are allot of you playing God, and when we have the technology as we do today, we feel free to say what we want. Let me explain. I am not God and I know that He is upset when we try to manipulate things to get our way. Humans are limited but they have been given too much power to do things now, whereas in the past we were very much more limited. I have been not forthright, because I believe that there are people, hopefully some of you, who still believe in honesty and love and for those of you who have found better things, foo on you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Christian Marriage. (Short)

On Christian Marriage. (Short) The modern co-habitation crisis has produced a lot of single moms and dads, and has fractured "family units" allowing other family members and relatives to take a bigger role in these "Separated families." There isn't a "one cause" why families have separated or divorced, it is a complicated issue, sometimes resulting in very hard emotions for Society to process. Things like the "millennial sexual revolution" have contributed to the widespread "non-committal" attitude, which in turn has given the traditional marriage the "black eye" it currently has and has turned many Christian men away from seeking a life partner. The more society devalues "traditional marriage" the more co-habitation you will see in all the other generations as well as the Millennials. This is Mike.

Why Christians must show Mutual Concern for One another.

  Look and see, there is no one at my right hand; no one is concerned for me. I have no refuge; no one cares for my life. Psalm 142:4. Christians in the church should have mutual concern for one another, this is what it means to be part of the body of Christ, 1 Corinthians 12:25. It’s takes good pastoral leadership to foster this sense of concern, and where it is missing, individuals who are suffering in the church are overlooked and not supported. Every believer needs support and encouragement, but when this is missing, the church divides and loses it power and testimony. Christians live like the world, and become vulnerable to Satan’s attacks when nobody is supporting them outside the church. I used to belong to an evangelical church which had great leadership, and something called small groups. This church felt like a family and I had people who shared my Christian walk with me when I was not in the church building. I have been attending a different denomination that doesn’t hav...

Ontarian's to possibly extend Daylight Savings time till next Spring.

Ontarian's to possibly extend Daylight Savings time till next Spring. Regardless as to why we started this time change, it has been in effect many years before I was born, or my Parents were born. I understand that some people can benefit with the extra sunlight in the winter time, but I want to give you a definition of our circadian rhythm as humans. circadian rhythm (/sɜːrˈkeɪdiən/) is any biological process that displays an endogenous, entrainable oscillation of about 24 hours. These 24-hour rhythms are driven by a circadian clock, and they have been widely observed in plants, animals, fungi, and cyanobacteria. In other words, our bodies are biological clocks that operate within the realm of time, and time is measured by how much daylight is in a day. Our bodies adjust to time, but it takes time and a steady exposure to sunlight during the day to set our internal clocks. When we experience time changes, our bodies change along with the 24 hour day cycle. When we over-extend ...