Skip to main content

The church triumphant.

1The word of the Lord that came to Hosea son of Beeri during the reigns of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz and Hezekiah, kings of Judah, and during the reign of Jeroboam son of Jehoasha king of Israel:
Hosea’s Wife and Children
2When the Lord began to speak through Hosea, the Lord said to him, “Go, marry a promiscuous woman and have children with her, for like an adulterous wife this land is guilty of unfaithfulness to the Lord.” 3So he married Gomer daughter of Diblaim, and she conceived and bore him a son.
4Then the Lord said to Hosea, “Call him Jezreel, because I will soon punish the house of Jehu for the massacre at Jezreel, and I will put an end to the kingdom of Israel. 5In that day I will break Israel’s bow in the Valley of Jezreel.”
6Gomer conceived again and gave birth to a daughter. Then the Lord said to Hosea, “Call her Lo-Ruhamah (which means “not loved”), for I will no longer show love to Israel, that I should at all forgive them. 7Yet I will show love to Judah; and I will save them—not by bow, sword or battle, or by horses and horsemen, but I, the Lord their God, will save them.”
8After she had weaned Lo-Ruhamah, Gomer had another son. 9Then the Lord said, “Call him Lo-Ammi (which means “not my people”), for you are not my people, and I am not your God.b
10“Yet the Israelites will be like the sand on the seashore, which cannot be measured or counted. In the place where it was said to them, ‘You are not my people,’ they will be called ‘children of the living God.’ 11The people of Judah and the people of Israel will come together; they will appoint one leader and will come up out of the land, for great will be the day of Jezreel.c with proper exit Jesus we could confirm that this past passage is talking about Wayword nations. Israel had backslide it to the point where the profits was told by God to marry someone of ill repute.  José I was told to Mary Gomer, and because of this he was proving to the nation that God still shows mercy and compassion to those who are fallen from the state of grace. Obviously the believer needs to continue in his grace if he is ultimately going to be saved. The Bible tells us to abide in Christ and the way that we abide in Christ is remaining faithful to the word of God. Part of remaining faithful to the word of God is not simply reading it but actively pursuing the things of God within the church. The Bible tells us that the gates of Hades will not prevail against the church. And Christ's ministry will continue regardless of whether or not you personally preach the gospel. God does not need our faith to work in this world but he does need the church and the church has stood the test of time throughout history. As Christians we struggle against the world the flesh and the devil, and we are promised heaven when we are faithful to the word of God. Child of God and man of faith what are you doing to proclaim the word of God to your brothers and sisters in need of help. You say that you are in need of help yes we all need God's grace and his mercy so that is why you must be a part of the church. We are living in an age where people do not believe that the church will stand up against persecution. But we have been through persecution many times before and are going through it even now in other countries. And the seedbed of the church is the martyrs. You look at the news and wonder what is going on? I'll tell you what is going on God is preparing his church for his triumphant entrance into this world is Lord master and King. The Lord Jesus Christ is preparing his bride to be pure spotless and blameless for the day of his second Advent in physical form. That is what is going on my friend and we better get ready for the second coming of our savior. The gates of Hades will never prevail against the church and so we have become triumphant we have become victorious pursue Christ oh Christian and never look back.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Christian Marriage. (Short)

On Christian Marriage. (Short) The modern co-habitation crisis has produced a lot of single moms and dads, and has fractured "family units" allowing other family members and relatives to take a bigger role in these "Separated families." There isn't a "one cause" why families have separated or divorced, it is a complicated issue, sometimes resulting in very hard emotions for Society to process. Things like the "millennial sexual revolution" have contributed to the widespread "non-committal" attitude, which in turn has given the traditional marriage the "black eye" it currently has and has turned many Christian men away from seeking a life partner. The more society devalues "traditional marriage" the more co-habitation you will see in all the other generations as well as the Millennials. This is Mike.

Why Christians must show Mutual Concern for One another.

  Look and see, there is no one at my right hand; no one is concerned for me. I have no refuge; no one cares for my life. Psalm 142:4. Christians in the church should have mutual concern for one another, this is what it means to be part of the body of Christ, 1 Corinthians 12:25. It’s takes good pastoral leadership to foster this sense of concern, and where it is missing, individuals who are suffering in the church are overlooked and not supported. Every believer needs support and encouragement, but when this is missing, the church divides and loses it power and testimony. Christians live like the world, and become vulnerable to Satan’s attacks when nobody is supporting them outside the church. I used to belong to an evangelical church which had great leadership, and something called small groups. This church felt like a family and I had people who shared my Christian walk with me when I was not in the church building. I have been attending a different denomination that doesn’t hav...

Ontarian's to possibly extend Daylight Savings time till next Spring.

Ontarian's to possibly extend Daylight Savings time till next Spring. Regardless as to why we started this time change, it has been in effect many years before I was born, or my Parents were born. I understand that some people can benefit with the extra sunlight in the winter time, but I want to give you a definition of our circadian rhythm as humans. circadian rhythm (/sɜːrˈkeɪdiən/) is any biological process that displays an endogenous, entrainable oscillation of about 24 hours. These 24-hour rhythms are driven by a circadian clock, and they have been widely observed in plants, animals, fungi, and cyanobacteria. In other words, our bodies are biological clocks that operate within the realm of time, and time is measured by how much daylight is in a day. Our bodies adjust to time, but it takes time and a steady exposure to sunlight during the day to set our internal clocks. When we experience time changes, our bodies change along with the 24 hour day cycle. When we over-extend ...