Skip to main content

The Silent Horse of Communism in the 21st century.

Shh, can you hear them creeping in? If you listen very quietly they are just out side your city, just out side your town, social engineers. Not the kind that build your roads and infrastructures of your towns, but people out to change you. Change the way you think, this is their dialectic at work right now. You say but is this even possible, it sounds like science fiction, men in red coats taking you into a little purple room and isolating you from the rest of society and brainwashing you with false facts fiction, until they convince you that historical facts about your past were untrue and that everything you presently believe in is a lie. They are out to get you, the truth police that is. They are waiting for you at the mall, they are waiting for you at schools they have infiltrated your place of worship..the truth police. You might want to know what these people look like, you would think that they looked like aliens, but no they look like me and you. They talk like me and you. The only problem is that they are not like me and you. They have been brainwashed, or trained to think a certain way. They are dialectics. I would call this a disease of the soul, dialectic thinking and you might be wondering if there is some kind of flu shot that can separate yourself from these cultic people? Why yes there is, it's called reason. Reason is the vaccination against these truth police, always seeking the truth, but never finding it.

 In fact they have no real desire for the truth, they are actually anti-truth, but they use the truth against you. Truth is their weapon. Because when you bring the truth to them, they take your past and they redefine, they make you a different person by taking your truth, and twisting it, nay, redefining it to create their truth. This is where reason comes in as a weapon. I reason that I was born in such and such a city. I reason that I live, work and play at these certain places. I reason that I like this food, I reason that I don't like such and such a person. I reason etc. They reason too, but their reason is flawed. They reason that reason is a delusion and that no one should reason to find the truth. But reason leads to truth, that why they don't like reason, because if they used their minds properly they would reason that they are wrong. That communism is wrong. They would have to admit that their dialectic was false. That reason actually leads to God. There you have it, how do you beat the truth police, by getting them to reason..and if they won't reason? Ask them to give a reason.

This is Mike.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Christian Marriage. (Short)

On Christian Marriage. (Short) The modern co-habitation crisis has produced a lot of single moms and dads, and has fractured "family units" allowing other family members and relatives to take a bigger role in these "Separated families." There isn't a "one cause" why families have separated or divorced, it is a complicated issue, sometimes resulting in very hard emotions for Society to process. Things like the "millennial sexual revolution" have contributed to the widespread "non-committal" attitude, which in turn has given the traditional marriage the "black eye" it currently has and has turned many Christian men away from seeking a life partner. The more society devalues "traditional marriage" the more co-habitation you will see in all the other generations as well as the Millennials. This is Mike.

Why Christians must show Mutual Concern for One another.

  Look and see, there is no one at my right hand; no one is concerned for me. I have no refuge; no one cares for my life. Psalm 142:4. Christians in the church should have mutual concern for one another, this is what it means to be part of the body of Christ, 1 Corinthians 12:25. It’s takes good pastoral leadership to foster this sense of concern, and where it is missing, individuals who are suffering in the church are overlooked and not supported. Every believer needs support and encouragement, but when this is missing, the church divides and loses it power and testimony. Christians live like the world, and become vulnerable to Satan’s attacks when nobody is supporting them outside the church. I used to belong to an evangelical church which had great leadership, and something called small groups. This church felt like a family and I had people who shared my Christian walk with me when I was not in the church building. I have been attending a different denomination that doesn’t hav...

Ontarian's to possibly extend Daylight Savings time till next Spring.

Ontarian's to possibly extend Daylight Savings time till next Spring. Regardless as to why we started this time change, it has been in effect many years before I was born, or my Parents were born. I understand that some people can benefit with the extra sunlight in the winter time, but I want to give you a definition of our circadian rhythm as humans. circadian rhythm (/sɜːrˈkeɪdiən/) is any biological process that displays an endogenous, entrainable oscillation of about 24 hours. These 24-hour rhythms are driven by a circadian clock, and they have been widely observed in plants, animals, fungi, and cyanobacteria. In other words, our bodies are biological clocks that operate within the realm of time, and time is measured by how much daylight is in a day. Our bodies adjust to time, but it takes time and a steady exposure to sunlight during the day to set our internal clocks. When we experience time changes, our bodies change along with the 24 hour day cycle. When we over-extend ...