Skip to main content

So you don't believe in the New World Order?

If this wasn't a reality it would make a really good song title. What is the New World order you ask? Well I'm glad you logged into my blog today. After listening to sound bites and going downstairs for lunch and a smoke, I will have you know that I am not a criminal, I am quite sound in my mind and cheap cigarettes are a hazard not a blessing. Besides that point, I am quite clear when I say that the new world order poses no immediate threat to my health or yours. What I would like to talk about is the need for you to live in a world where all of your freedoms, become a thing of the past..hence "new world order."

This of course was brought to light by George Bush senior and now is the agenda of all freedom loving countries, not their people. What I am talking about is global governance. As a former new ager and Environmentalist, it was our "politically correct" dream to unite the world under some form of world government to save the planet and spiritually awaken mass population. The manipulation needed to achieve this goal would of course have to include all area's of life, from the church to the synagogue, from the mosque to the hills of Parliament. If we are going to awaken the world, there must be a cause and because the environment failed, they are now using terrorism and acts of God to implement the dialectic process on the entire civilisation..looks like we won, but at what cost?

To spiritually awaken a world the church must go..task accomplished. The churches have bought into this agenda through church growth methods and other means. The next phase in socialising the world comes at a great cost because I am no longer on the team..I am a christian. What they are planning for next is another crisis..watch your news, and when that crisis comes you will be left like a Benjamin Franklin with your pants around your ankles, and your underwear over your head.

The new world order is something you already bought into, and you can only get out by taking a stand against it. This is social engineering at it's best and if you want to try to stop it, don't try to deconstruct society, try to construct a world and an inner life where you no longer play the devil's little game, because if you do..you'll get burned.

This is Mike.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Christian Marriage. (Short)

On Christian Marriage. (Short) The modern co-habitation crisis has produced a lot of single moms and dads, and has fractured "family units" allowing other family members and relatives to take a bigger role in these "Separated families." There isn't a "one cause" why families have separated or divorced, it is a complicated issue, sometimes resulting in very hard emotions for Society to process. Things like the "millennial sexual revolution" have contributed to the widespread "non-committal" attitude, which in turn has given the traditional marriage the "black eye" it currently has and has turned many Christian men away from seeking a life partner. The more society devalues "traditional marriage" the more co-habitation you will see in all the other generations as well as the Millennials. This is Mike.

Why Christians must show Mutual Concern for One another.

  Look and see, there is no one at my right hand; no one is concerned for me. I have no refuge; no one cares for my life. Psalm 142:4. Christians in the church should have mutual concern for one another, this is what it means to be part of the body of Christ, 1 Corinthians 12:25. It’s takes good pastoral leadership to foster this sense of concern, and where it is missing, individuals who are suffering in the church are overlooked and not supported. Every believer needs support and encouragement, but when this is missing, the church divides and loses it power and testimony. Christians live like the world, and become vulnerable to Satan’s attacks when nobody is supporting them outside the church. I used to belong to an evangelical church which had great leadership, and something called small groups. This church felt like a family and I had people who shared my Christian walk with me when I was not in the church building. I have been attending a different denomination that doesn’t hav...

The Parable of the Ten Virgins.

 Matthew 25:1-13 I have discovered a remarkable interpretation of this parable that I would like to share with you. The story in the Bible goes like this:    “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.   2  Five of them were foolish and five were wise.   3  The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them.   4  The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps.   5  The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep. 6  “At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’ 7  “Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps.   8  The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’ 9  “‘No,’ they replied, ‘there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy som...