Skip to main content

Hold your guns men! They are not the ememy!

Have you ever felt like you were being persecuted for something you didn't do. We all feel inferior at times bu that's not what I'm talking about but it relates to it. Do you remember when you were a kid, if you were popular you might not have had this problem, but there are times in our adult lives when we feel like we are being bullied just because. A while back I thought I was experiencing some kind of persecution complex, but I noticed it happening more and more in my day to day life. I would say that I am a happy person, and the way I look at it, the world is not a happy place! It seems so strange, but it is true, people who are miserable hate happy people. They even question your so called happiness, because they can not comprehend how they could be happy. Oh yes it is true, life is hard and we must be hard people at times, but can you tell me why is it a sin to be happy? Forget you, I like my misery, I can't make you happy, and you can't make me happy, why has it become a swear word? I know, unseen forces causing chaos in the world, you must work work work, work for the country, work for the higher good, work for one another, I'm not talking about selfishness. That could be it. I think if you think that happy people are just crazy, then I must be the most happy person in the world. I think allot of it has to do with education.

If you were brought up to feel guilty about being happy, when you meet someone who is truly happy you think that something is wrong with them. You only find joy every once and a while, and even then your joy turns slowly into rumination and self analysis, of others and you loose the joy or happiness that you felt was a delusion anyway. I'm sorry about that but you seem quite content that those happy people are really the ones who really don't know themselves in the first place, because if they truly knew who they really were they would hate themselves just like you hate your life. So on it goes, you believe that if you really knew who you were it would not lead to self acceptance, That doesn't lead to happiness though you thought that it did, really love for those who you hate leads to happiness, you think Jesus hated his enemies? I don't think he did and if God hated, by the way he didn't he too would be miserable. When you start to care for people you hate, miracle, you just might become one of those hated happy people you stare at and wonder "why should they be happy? Bully, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Christian Marriage. (Short)

On Christian Marriage. (Short) The modern co-habitation crisis has produced a lot of single moms and dads, and has fractured "family units" allowing other family members and relatives to take a bigger role in these "Separated families." There isn't a "one cause" why families have separated or divorced, it is a complicated issue, sometimes resulting in very hard emotions for Society to process. Things like the "millennial sexual revolution" have contributed to the widespread "non-committal" attitude, which in turn has given the traditional marriage the "black eye" it currently has and has turned many Christian men away from seeking a life partner. The more society devalues "traditional marriage" the more co-habitation you will see in all the other generations as well as the Millennials. This is Mike.

Why Christians must show Mutual Concern for One another.

  Look and see, there is no one at my right hand; no one is concerned for me. I have no refuge; no one cares for my life. Psalm 142:4. Christians in the church should have mutual concern for one another, this is what it means to be part of the body of Christ, 1 Corinthians 12:25. It’s takes good pastoral leadership to foster this sense of concern, and where it is missing, individuals who are suffering in the church are overlooked and not supported. Every believer needs support and encouragement, but when this is missing, the church divides and loses it power and testimony. Christians live like the world, and become vulnerable to Satan’s attacks when nobody is supporting them outside the church. I used to belong to an evangelical church which had great leadership, and something called small groups. This church felt like a family and I had people who shared my Christian walk with me when I was not in the church building. I have been attending a different denomination that doesn’t hav...

The Parable of the Ten Virgins.

 Matthew 25:1-13 I have discovered a remarkable interpretation of this parable that I would like to share with you. The story in the Bible goes like this:    “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.   2  Five of them were foolish and five were wise.   3  The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them.   4  The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps.   5  The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep. 6  “At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’ 7  “Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps.   8  The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’ 9  “‘No,’ they replied, ‘there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy som...